Services vary depending on the company and executive’s needs, but the following provides a sample itinerary for a typical day at Palo Alto Medical Foundation’s Palo Alto Campus:
- 7:00 am — Lab for blood draw.
- 7:15 am — Light breakfast in our executive lounge.
- 8:00 am to 11:30 am — Carotid artery ultrasound, nutrition consultation, stress echocardiogram and hearing evaluation.
- 11:30 am to 12:30 pm — Physical examination with a physician from our dedicated medical team. This extended appointment allows for a detailed discussion of lab results, and any other concerns and is followed by a vision screening.
- 1:00 pm — Executive completes the exam and heads back to 49 Wells Avenue building to shower and change into business attire before leaving.
Our program coordinator walks the executive to each appointment and handles check-ins to ensure a stress-free morning.